- Non-adjustable folding stock allows compact transport and use, and locks into place using a magnetic system for hassle-free extension
- Realistic Gas-blowback operation with ambidextrous controls and features
- Extended capacity 50rd magazine included, compatible with G&G GTP9 27 round magazine
- 20mm accessory rails, integrated QD sling swivel, and CNC Aluminum MLOK rail. Polymer lower frame compatible with regular GTP9 slide assemblies
- Replaceable backstrap with hidden hopup adjustment key
- Full-auto and Semi-auto firing modes
- Easy, hassle-free takedown for general maintenance
The G&G Armament SMC-9 is the latest release from G&G, introducing a new 9mm pistol caliber carbine platform into the market. Contained in a polymer frame assembly, the SMC-9 features new and innovative ergonomics commonly sought after in the small-arms market. Featuring a series of ambidextrous controls to interchangeable back straps, the SMC-9 brings a new and compact skirmish-ready platform as both a primary and secondary replica with full-auto and semi-automatic firing modes.
The G&G Armament SMC-9 is based off the GTP9 platform and is compatible with shorter 27 round GTP9 magazines, 50 round extended magazines, or optional drum magazines. A CNC-Machined MLOK rail allows for additional attachments like flashlights, lasers, and foregrips, while also retaining an uninterrupted monolithic 20mm picatinny top-rail for the attachment of most popular optics.