Above all, we want our customers to be happy. If you have an issue with an order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with you to resolve the issue in a timely manner. Customer service can be reached at (678) 714-6001 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing us, please be sure to include your full name, order number, the best way to reach you.
SS Airsoft Online Sales Returns & Exchange policy
Not satisfied with your order?
If your order arrives and it’s not what you expected, you may request a return authorization within 48 hours of delivery based on shipping tracking number. In this case, we will issue a refund of the sale price, less a 20% restocking fee. Please see, RMA Request Process at the bottom of this page to get started.
Returns due to defective product
Defective products will carry the warranty that is offered by the manufacturer. In this case, the item should be returned directly to the manufacturer. Please see, Warranty Claims.
Returns due to refused delivery
If an item is return via our shipping carrier because you refused a delivery, we will issue a refund of the sale price, less a 20% restocking fee. You will be required to place the order again.
Returns due to our mistake
If it’s our mistake, we’ll make it right! If you received the wrong product or something is missing from your order, we’ll cover the return shipping expenses. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call: 1-877-714-6001
- Allowed product returns must be made within fifteen (15) days of purchase.
- Item(s) must be returned in new and unused condition. No exceptions.
- Item(s) must contain all original parts, accessories, tools, manuals, and warranty items.
- Factory packaging must be unopened; torn packages will not be accepted.
- All returns require an approved Return Merchandise Authorization from SS Airsoft. Click here to request a return
- Green Gas
- Barrel Sock
- Silicone spray
- Guns customized by you
- Promotional, free, and clearance items.
- Apparel that has been worn or washed
- Guns that have been fired, with altered orange tips, or you feel simply don't perform up to your level of expectation.
Please note shipping costs are not creditable or refundable. Christmas returns not received by December 22nd will not be approved or accepted until after the new year.
All warranty claims are handled directly by the manufacturer. If you feel you have received a defective product, please contact the manufacturer to determine the warranty period. You may be required to register your product by the manufacturer to receive a warranty. Links to manufacturer websites have been provided below for your convenience. Our customer service team will be happy to assist in this process by providing you with additional information such as proof of purchase and shipping dates, if necessary.
Links to Manufacturers
LANCER TACTICAL (UK ARMS)
Items not covered by warranty:
- Stock battery chargers bundled with guns
- Guns that have alterations to the orange tip mandated by Federal Law, including but not limited to damage, removal, and/or alternate coloration. Doing any of the above mentioned will terminate all warranties.
- Guns that have water or moisture damage such as rust or corrosion.
- Guns that have been fired using low quality ammunition, if they’re lightweight and colored like candy, you can be 100% sure they are wrong for your electric AEG.
Shipping damage, lost packages, and missing items:
The SS Airsoft Online store offers Route Package Protection at checkout.
If you purchased Route Package Protection and your order was lost, damaged, or stolen you can report an issue by filing a claim here.
If you did not purchase Route Package Protection, you will need to file a claim with the shipping carrier for any shipping damages they may have caused. For your convenience, we’ve provided quick links to file a claim with each carrier.
We are not responsible for misdelivered packages due to the customer providing the wrong address. These packages will not be refunded.
RMA Request Process
- Click here to complete a Return Merchandise Request form.
- Gather all original parts and accessories that came with the product and return it to its original packaging. Any missing parts will void the return eligibility.
- Package item(s) securely for return shipping. We are not responsible for damage that occurs in shipping products for returns. Damaged packages will result in a 20% restocking fee.
- Clearly label the package with the RMA number you were given. We will not accept packages without an RMA number on them.
- Ship the package through a carrier that will provide you with a tracking number, such as: UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS provide you with a tracking to
SS Airsoft Retail Store Returns & Exchange policy
Our retail store follows the same policy as our online store.
Buyers Responsibility & Acknowledgement
You acknowledge that 18 years of age is the minimum age for purchasing airsoft guns and you meet this requirement.
Customer agrees to all policies before placing an order online or in the retail shop.
By placing your order, you certify that you understand that it is your responsibility to know the local, state, and federal laws for the products you are purchasing.
You are responsible for reviewing and accepting the terms and conditions set forth on SSAirsoft.com
You are responsible for reviewing all product warranty terms and exclusions by manufacturer, distributor, or retailer.