Flash Hider & Tracer Units
If your primary objective in airsoft is to enhance the look of your gun and make it unique, then exploring the various flash hiders available at SS Airsoft can be a great option. Having a wide selection allows you to find a flash hider that suits your preferences and style.
Tracer units and Tracer BB’s are useful tools for enhancing visibility in low-light or no-light scenarios during your airsoft games. Tracer units are typically attached to the muzzle of an airsoft gun and use built-in LEDs to illuminate the tracer BB’s as they are fired. When the BB’s are in flight, they emit a glow or light trail, making it easier for the shooter to track their trajectory and aiding in target acquisition.
Advantages of tracers
- They illuminate the flight path so you can see where the BB is traveling.
- Makes it easy to see if you have hit an enemy player (or a friend if you’re unlucky!)
- Can help with team identification if teams are using different color tracer BB’s.
- They look awesome at night!
- Improves accuracy as you can see from the BB flight path.
Disadvantages of Tracers
- Using a tracer unit gives away your position - players on both teams will be able to see where the BB’s are coming from.
Tracer units are normally required in certain game styles such as competitive Speedsoft tournaments to allow the referees to determine hits more easily or in special milsim operations.