The SS Airsoft Line was developed during the rise in popularity of High Pressure Air (HPA) Airsoft systems in the United States.
Unlike some other lines in the market, our SS Lines use a durable wide bore line protected with high-strength nylon sheathing to prevent general wear during games. The biggest benefit of the wide bore line we use is that it allows for more air passage than traditional 6mm macro line. This helps improve refresh rate and helps drive air-hungry systems like Daytona Guns or GBB guns that have been HPA tapped.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your SS Line is hand-made and tested in the United States of America. Best of all, our lines carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want!
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Comes in with Dual Quick Disconnect fittings which are compatible with most Airsoft regulators on the market today! Redline, PolarStar, Wolverine, and more!
- Rated for up to 200 PSI. Do not attempt to utilize this for applications that require over 200 PSI.
- Color marker help identify length.
- Orange = 42”