Remade and upgraded CNC gearbox from Retro ARMS with code name "7075 series". 8mm - black anodising, 9mm silver anodising.
Gearbox version II is completly milled at CNC machining center. Compared to other aluminium gearboxes, our is made out of solib block of aluminium AW EN7075 T651. Source block weighs 1550g and only 143g of material are left. It is not casted like Chinese ones! Our gearbox is tested wit M160 spring without any signs off wear or breaking long term. Gearbox's surface is decoratively anodized.
It's available with slots forÂ 8mm.Â Bearings are not included.Â You can choose them from our offer here.
Gearbox is equipped withÂ quick spring change system - QSC. Our CNC spring guide is included.
New features and upgrades:
- reduction of wall thickness - it can be used in most of M4 guns without problems
- reduction of plugs for cylinder head (1) - cylinder heads from all makers can be used
- control window for AOE (3)
- control window for piston position check (4)
- removing of radiuses around place for trigger contacts - ASCU contacts can now be used without problems (5)
- widening of hole for central pin - gearbox can be installed into non-standard bodies e.g. PJ (6)
- windows for lubing gears (7)
- opening for releasing anti-reversal latch (8)
- remade holes for using screws with cylindrical heads + new strength screws (9)
- new wrought threads - compared to old cut ones
- go-through window for cables under motor post (10)
- milled shoulder above motor cables under motor post (11)
- more edges bevelled by machine
- adjusted front part of the gearbox allowing use of more Hop Up Chamber types (12)
- new strength screws
All standard parts for gearbox version II can be used of course. Both halves fit together with absolute precision including bearing holes,
which are 100% co-axial.