The m16a1 has been one of my favorite firearms for many years. When I found the OD greed version with the 30rd mag, grenade launcher and heat shield barrel, my eye was caught. Shipping did take a bit but it was worth it. The detail put into these is so outstanding. it stands out well on my desk and is the perfect fidget for me. the all metal build puts weight on this. the grenade launcher is fun to reload and empty. the charging handle releasing the dust cover is fun to do, and the reloading of the magazine is satisfying. Overall this goat gun came in bigger and better than I had expected and this is what convinced me to buy another GoatGun for a fathers day gift. I plan on doing more business because of this one outstanding purchase.
From a garage in 2017, GoatGuns was born. This OD Green M16A1 model "S17" rack number pays homage to the humble beginnings of GoatGuns while representing the beloved badass company that it is today.
- 1:3 scale die-cast metal model of the M16A1
- "S17" Rack Number
- *Does not cycle dummy rounds
- OD Green M203 w/ dummy round included
- Charging handle pulls back
- Ejection port that opens / closes
- Metal mag with release feature
- 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Select fire switch adjusts
- Comes with display stand
SIZE AND COLOR
- Painted OD Green on die cast metal. 'S17' rack number in authentic yellow. This model is 12.5" (32cm) when assembled. It weighs in at a hefty 15 ounces!
- Some assembly required. Instructions provided, this is most fans favorite part. Parts snap in place, expect 2-10 minutes for assembly.