- Ultra high-quality, fully-licensed H&K MG4 machine gun replica
- Realistic H&K markings in the same places as they are on the real MG4
- Robust aluminum construction with polymer furniture
- Lightweight design lets you be as mobile as any standard rifleman!
- Feed tray cover-mounted 20mm RIS as well as handguard-mounted rails for mounting lights, lasers, optics, and other accessories
- Detachable box magazines carry up to a massive 4,000 rounds! Internal 900 round magazine (found underneath the feed tray cover) allows you to lay down fire, even when you don't have a spare box!
- Folding stock with shoulder support for maximum maneuverability
- Ambidextrous safety lever for right- or left-handed use
- Adjustable folding bipod allows you to set up supported firing positions
- Includes removable flip-up front and rear sights
- Rear battery compartment in stock can be accessed without tools
With its robust, high-quality aluminum housing, the MG4 weighs in at about 4.2 kg but is not too heavy for long periods of use. More weight can come from the separate ammunition box (included) that extends the internal 900-round magazine by an additional 4,000. This is well worth it considering the original full auto only mode and the firing rate of about 1,000 rounds per minute. Power is supplied by LiPo batteries housed in the folding stock.
The MG4 comes with an adjustable hop-up for enhanced accuracy when the included flip-up sight or an optical system is mounted on the Picatinny rail. Other features include a metal bipod, a foldable carry handle, cocking lever and ambidextrous safety lever.
Manufacturer: Elite Force / Umarex / VFC (Licensed by Heckler & Koch)
FPS Range: 330-350
Specifications:Length (Folded / Unfolded): Approx. 880 - 1030mm
Weight: Approx. 4200g
Inner Barrel: Approx. 480mm
Magazine Capacity: 900 Round Internal Magazine, 4000 Round Detachable Box Magazine (Included, Additional Magazines Sold Separately)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Fire Modes: Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Box Magazine, Bipod
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type or 7.4v Small Stick LiPo recommended, Wired to Stock w/ Small Tamiya Connector (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable