- All of the same awesome features as the AW Custom Competitor, except multiplied by 2
- Double barrel design provides twice the fire power
- Full metal slide and upper frame
- Enlarged competition style grip with honeycomb grip pattern; Enlarged magwell flare enhances the shooters reloading ability; Skeletonized, squared off, anodized red, competition style trigger
- Ambidextrous safety; Functioning beavertail safety
- Exaggerated front and rear slide serrations make weapon manipulation easy on the run or with gloves
- Enhanced realism from double the kick! Directly improves overall life-satisfaction-rate
- Double Taps every time! Guaranteed intimidation factor; Breaks the limit of traditional "dual-wield"
FPS Range: 300-330
Anyone can dual wield two pistols, rolling through doors, jumping through windows, a pistol clenched in each fist spewing BBs at whatever enemy gets in your way. It has been considered by many, the ultimate in two handed justice. However, after surviving disco, hammer pants and The Expendables, shooting akimbo is no longer the gold standard of the John Woo school of shooting. AW custom has now made it possible to shoot four guns at once! You can now deliver the same or more amount of plastic justice as seen in Hard Boiled and Face Off, using only one hand, what will you do with your other free hand? That's up to you. Eat a twinkie? Send a text message? Check your Tinder profile? All of these are good ideas, but if you truly want to make doves fly and Mr. Woo shed a single tear, you'll buy a second AX-HX2102, and quad wield, like a boss.
Realistic Blowback Action
Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm x 40mm
Muzzle Velocity: 300~330 FPS Per Barrel (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Magazine: 60+2 rounds
Gas Type: Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, and Manual
Manufacturer: AW Custom
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
About AW Custom
While the world around us has moved to less demanding production techniques, AW Custom has stayed true to its original values based on craftsmanship and quality, that is why AW Custom products are able to last a lifetime. We are the keepers of a culture's ancient craft, a symbol of the airsoft gun maker's desire to stay true to tradition. Each stage of the process: from manufacturing to finishing, is a specialized skill that takes time and careful attention.