Roll over image to zoom in
- As Seen Used by Novritsch
- Unique Design
- Split-Slide Design
- CNC-Aluminum Constructed Slide
- Steel Constructed Sears, Hammer & Hammer Post
- Fixed Barrel Design
- Internally Threaded Outer Barrel
- TDC Hop-up
- One Piece Hop-up Chamber
- 6.01mm Precision Inner Barrel Pre-installed
- Low Profile RMR Red Dot Mount
- Fiber Optic Iron Sights
- Pre-Drilled Frame Designed to Use with Novritsch Universal Holster
- Picatinny Accessory Rail
- Unique Serial Number
The SSP5 can use 0.40g BBs and shoot them at 1.5J through a 6.01mm precision inner barrel. Do you think it could shoot poorly with these specs?
Theoretically - yes, it could. But no, it doesn’t.
If you’re struggling with what we’re trying to say - The SSP5 is accurate.
By design, we expect you to use this pistol a lot. Much more than a regular pistol. That’s why we put in minimal tolerances, loads of fancy CNC processing, and strengthened parts. It cost us more, but the developers were persistent.