The real Staccato P is approved for duty by more than 1,300+ law enforcement agencies and carried by elite units like the Texas Rangers and the US Marshals Special Operations Group, as well as thousands of officers across the country. The P is finely crafted with wide lightening cuts at the front and rear of the slide providing superior grip while racking it back, reduced recoil and improved cycling speed. The slide is RMR ready and comes with a RMR plate for the installation of your favorite reflex dot sight. Additionally, slide comes equipped with a fiber optic front sight and a tall rear sight that allowing continued functionality when a reflex dot sight is installed. The P metal frame is a robust and nicely weighted for a more realistic look and feel and comes with an under barrel accessory rail for your favorite lights or lasers. Preinstalled is a textured polymer grip which provides a comfortable and secure hold. Other features include a skeletonized trigger and textured trigger guard continuing to provide more stability while firing. The icing on this cake is the authentic licensed logos, patterns and roll marks of Staccato.
- Durable full metal frame
- Full CNC aluminum alloy RMR ready slide w/ front fiber optic sight
- Lightening cuts provide a lighter and easier to rack slide w/ better cycling
- Highly detailed pattern promotes a great non-slip hold, unique look and comfort
- Skeletonized trigger w/ textured slip resistant face
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Equipped with a built-in Picatinny / 1913 under rail to attach lights or lasers
- Officially licensed Staccato roll marks and logos
- FPS Range: 310-340
- Length: 200mm x 145mm
- Inner Barrel Length: Approx. 90mm
- Weight: 970g
- Magazine: 25+1 rounds (Replacement magazines to be determined)
- Gas Type: CO2
- Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: ~1.07 Joules (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs)
- System: Gas Blowback
- Hop-up: Yes, Adjustable
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, RMR Plate, and Manual
The Different Grips
- The VIP Grip features a unique arrow pattern molded right into the surface. This special, non-abrasive treatment promotes a positive grip on the pistol while providing excellent overall comfort, with or without the use of gloves. The depth and detail of the pattern not only provide great grip characteristics, they also make cleaning of the pistol simple and easy. The VIP pattern covers the backstrap, grip panel, front strap and the front of the trigger guard ensuring maximum control of your pistol!
- The Master Grip features one of the most aggressive textures compared to conventional grip stippling. The master grip stippling can be most comparable to the abrasive look and feel commonly associated with skateboard tape. The fine abrasive texture promotes a positive grip on the pistol with or without the use of gloves during adverse conditions. The master grip pattern covers the backstrap, grip panel, front strap and the front of the trigger guard ensuring maximum control of your pistol!
- The Pro Grip uses high-quality 3M 700-series grip tape, expertly cut and applied at the factory. This coarse textured grip tape has the competitive shooter in mind, ensuring the best possible grip for faster draws and superior handling while shooting. The coarse, abrasive texture promotes extreme grip on the pistol with or without the use of gloves, and even during wet and adverse weather conditions. The Pro Grip pattern covers the backstrap, grip panel, front strap and the front of the trigger guard ensuring maximum control of your pistol!