SS Airsoft Custom Built HPA airsoft rifles are built to beat out the competition We build some of the best custom HPA airsoft replicas you will find on the market. All weapons are test fired, tuned and adjusted to work perfectly right out of the box.
This item has been custom installed here at SS Airsoft. The SS Airsoft Custom HPA M60 - Final Boss ready for any milsim event. This airsoft gun fires 40 rounds a second & 640mm tight-bore inner barrel!
- A&K Airsoft IU-M60-NB M60 AEG
PolarStar Fusion Engine for M60/MK43 Gearbox Series
- Madbull Airsoft Delta P Design Brevis Barrel Extension
- Maple Leaf 2018 Super Macaron Hop-Up Bucking for AEG's
- Maple Leaf 6.02mm Tightbore Inner Barrel for AEG's
- Designed, manufactured and built in the U.S.A..
- Assembled from CNC machined aluminum components.
- New GEN3 design now interfaces with AEG triggers and selector plates for cross compatibility with many different models.
- Capable of functioning in damp and sub-freezing climates without affecting performance or reliability.
- User selectable Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only and Variable Burst modes.
- Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes.
- Independently adjustable velocity and cyclic rate.
- Auto Switch mode allows for proper selector configuration for specific models.
- Interchangeable air nozzles to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down.
- Adjustable nozzle dwell and return to battery times to optimize feeding from any magazine.
- Easy to use Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and five position joystick.
- Uniform shot-to-shot air volume discharge allows for unmatched velocity consistency.
- Instantaneous trigger response. Faster than an AEG with a Li-po!
- Interfaces with stock AEG barrel/hop-chamber allowing for aftermarket barrel upgrades and the use of traditional AEG magazines.
Required for operation: Complete Air Rig, HPA Tank, Battery
|Velocity: 550fps w/ .20g @ 120psi.
|Like other HPA systems, the velocity of the Fusion Engine™ can be fine tuned by adjusting the input pressure. However, there are also 6 nozzles available each with a different level of restriction which allows you to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down in large increments. This allows the Fusion Engine™ to have the widest velocity adjustment range of any of our systems.|
|The maximum cyclic rate of the Fusion Engine™ is affected by several factors such as the operating pressure as well as the quality of the magazine and BB's used. However, 30 rounds per second is achievable in most standard configurations.|
|Air Efficiency: 400+ shots from 13/3000 @ 1.5J w/ .28g|
|This system was primarily designed to deliver maximum power so air efficiency was not a critical part of its development. However, thanks to the modular design of its poppet valve, the system can be fine tuned using more restrictive valve stems and shims which allows air efficiency to more than double when operating at traditional field velocities.|
|(Test Configuration: Black Poppet / Blue Nozzle / 6.05x375mm Barrel)|