SS Airsoft Custom Built HPA airsoft rifle. We build some of the best custom HPA airsoft replicas you will find on the market. All weapons are test fired, tuned and adjusted to work perfectly right out of the box.
- A&K M249/MK46 Saw Light Machine Airsoft Gun (Tan)
- Polarstar Fusion Engine for M249 Gearbox Series
- Atlas Custom Works SOCOM QD Silencer Type A Mini
- Lancer Tactical FC1 Red Dot Reflex Sight
- AN/PEQ-15 L.E.D. White Light + Laser
- Maple Leaf 6.02mm Tightbore Inner Barrel for AEG's (370mm)
- Maple Leaf 2018 Super Macaron Hop-Up Bucking for AEG's (50 Degree)
This is a complete drop-in system which replaces the entire AEG gearbox with a full CNC machined lightweight aluminum chassis. It is the most adjustable system we produce with the widest range of adjustment in both velocity and rate of fire. Being a dual solenoid, closed bolt system so you are able to adjust the poppet valve (firing air) and nozzle (feeding) independently for full control over both the loading time and air volume used.
- Designed, manufactured and built in the U.S.A..
- Assembled from CNC machined aluminum components.
- New GEN3 design now interfaces with AEG triggers and selector plates for cross compatibility with many different models.
- Capable of functioning in damp and sub-freezing climates without affecting performance or reliability.
- User selectable Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only and Variable Burst modes.
- Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes.
- Independently adjustable velocity and cyclic rate.
- Auto Switch mode allows for proper selector configuration for specific models.
- Interchangeable air nozzles to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down.
- Adjustable nozzle dwell and return to battery times to optimize feeding from any magazine.
- Easy to use Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and five position joystick.
- Uniform shot-to-shot air volume discharge allows for unmatched velocity consistency.
- Instantaneous trigger response. Faster than an AEG with a Li-po!
- Interfaces with stock AEG barrel/hop-chamber allowing for aftermarket barrel upgrades and the use of traditional AEG magazines.
- Required for operation: Complete TM Spec AEG rifle , Air Rig, HPA Tank, Battery
|Velocity: 550fps w/ .20g @ 120psi.
|Like other HPA systems, the velocity of the Fusion Engine™ can be fine tuned by adjusting the input pressure. However, there are also 6 nozzles available each with a different level of restriction which allows you to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down in large increments. This allows the Fusion Engine™ to have the widest velocity adjustment range of any of our systems.
|The maximum cyclic rate of the Fusion Engine™ is affected by several factors such as the operating pressure as well as the quality of the magazine and BB's used. However, 30 rounds per second is achievable in most standard configurations.
|Air Efficiency: 400+ shots from 13/3000 @ 1.5J w/ .28g
|This system was primarily designed to deliver maximum power so air efficiency was not a critical part of its development. However, thanks to the modular design of its poppet valve, the system can be fine tuned using more restrictive valve stems and shims which allows air efficiency to more than double when operating at traditional field velocities.
|(Test Configuration: Black Poppet / Blue Nozzle / 6.05x375mm Barrel)
- Product Construction: Aluminum Alloy Housing
- Thread: 14mm Counterclockwise (Does NOT come with a 11mm adapter)
- BB Compatibility: Supports Green Tracer BBs and Gel BBs (Does NOT support red tracer BBs)
- Burst Speed: Up to 35 RPS
- Battery: Li-ion, rechargeable (Charging time takes 2 hours from a dead battery. Comes with a charging cable)
- Product Dimensions: 4 (L) x 1.5 (H) x 1.5 D inches
- Overall Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Color: Black
- The Acetech Raider features a breaching muzzle brake design that uses a Acetech BiFrost M tracer unit inside the outer sleeve
- Highly durable aluminum alloy construction with an anodized matte black finish
- This tracer unit simulates muzzle flash, the effect of the flame depends on the volume of gas or water fog around the muzzle, with more volume, the effect will be better
- Bifrost provides two different tracer modes (normal tracer and sniper)
- Acetech's newest innovation is the 11 different multi-color flame function that looks incredible when firing a barrage of BBs down range
- Emblaze the BBs track into a rainbow colored beam when firing
- Intelligent power control that powers on by shaking and it will enter sleep mode when the tracer unit is idle for over 5 minutes
- Made to support up to 35 RPS burst speeds while still being brighter than ordinary illuminators
- Battery can supply 20,000 rounds with one charge
- Suitable for standard airsoft and gel BB rifles
- Package Includes: 1 Tracer Unit