SS Airsoft Custom Built HPA airsoft rifle. We build some of the best custom HPA airsoft replicas you will find on the market. All weapons are test fired, tuned and adjusted to work perfectly right out of the box.
G&G CM16 SR-XL Airsoft AEG Rifle
- PolarStar JACK Electro-Pneumatic Gearbox Conversion Kit V2 M4
- G&G ARP 9 Super Ranger Dress Up Ice
- Lancer Tactical Mini Red/Green Dot Sight w/ QD Mount
- AceTech Predator MKIII Tracer Suppressor Unit w/ Blaster M Inside
- Ranger Armory Angled Hand-Stop for KeyMod and M-LOK (Black)
- BCM KeyMod Rail Panel Kit 5.5-inch (5-Pack) Black
HPA Engine Description
The JACK™ system was designed to answer the demand for an affordable, high performance HPA conversion for AEG's. The system is a drop-in cylinder replacement that is universally compatible with a wide range of gearbox versions that have center-line nozzles.
Similar to its sister product, the F1, it replaces the original gearbox components with a programmable pneumatic system allowing for higher performance and greater reliability over a gear driven system. Although economically priced, JACK™ still retains the same performance and quality you have come to expect from PolarStar products.
- Velocity: 500FPS w/ .20g @ 120psi.
- The Jack allows for easy velocity adjustment. Using a standard V2 as an example, velocity can be adjusted from below 100fps and up to approximately 500fps with a .20g BB. Longer barrels will increase the maximum FPS while shorter barrels will decrease it.
- ROF: 30RPS+
- The maximum cyclic rate of the Jack is affected by several factors, however, 30 rounds per second is a conservative number. Most configurations will exceed this easily.
- Air Efficiency: 1200 shots from 13/3000 @ 1.5J (80PSI w/ .28g)
- The JACK is extrememly efficient. The patent pending design of the F1 allows for the most direct air path to the nozzle with minimum dead volume resulting in better flow, faster response and less air used per shot. Using a stock VFC M as a test platform, the JACK was able to fire approximately 1200 rounds for a 13ci/3000psi cylinder before pressure dropped below regulated output.
- Construction: Aluminum Alloy / Plastic
- Compatibility: Supports M14 Threads
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (Charging time takes 2.5 hours from a dead battery and comes with a charging cable)
- Burst Speed: Up to 35 RPS
- Overall Length: 5.4 inches
- Tracer Diameter: 1.6 inches
- Color: Black
- Built-in AceTech Blaster M that offers the same functionality as the Blaster but in a whole new outer shell.
- The outstanding appearance offers a realistic military appearance that looks great while still offering the same performance as expected.
- Compact tracer unit that makes it easy to carry and it occupies little to no space.
- It can be used as a standalone tracer module or be used as a mock suppressor
- Supports up to 35 RPS burst speed while still being brighter than other tracer units on the market
- Lithium battery design can supply up to 20,000 rounds on one charge
- Inside the Predator outer shell is the Ace Tech blaster which simulates muzzle flash, the effect of the flame depends on the volume of gas or water fog around the muzzle, with more volume the effect will be better
- Three modes available with a press of a button (tracer with flame, flame only, and tracer only)
- Intelligent power control that powers on by shaking and it will enter sleep mode when the tracer unit is idle for over 5 minutes.
- Package Includes: 1x Tracer Unit, 1x Flash Hider, 1x Allen Tool, 1x Charging Cable, 1x Manual.