A sharp, hard-kicking pistol that puts you in charge of the game. Modern features and visuals included! The SSP2 is just better. Looks better than your average secondary pistol and performs better than one. Wait until you see the price. But hey, if these claims didn’t convince you, read on. There is knowledge waiting!
The SSP2 full-frame metal Picatinny rail allows you to mount all sorts of crazy stuff. But you can also put on the essential, useful stuff.
On top of that, there are flared magwells available for the pistol. You know, to help with reloads and stand out a bit more
Check out all the SSP2 Accessories we have also
- Modern design with upgraded internals
- Fixed barrel with a semi-split slide for better accuracy
- Hard & snappy kick
- Accurate with **Maple Leaf silicone bucking** and a TDC Hop-Up
- Crisp pull on the **flat trigger**
- Recommended 0.32 g BBs out of the box (but can hop BBs up to 0.46 g)
- Vienna-based Tech support (actual airsoft players).
- Designed by passionate Airsoft players in Vienna, Austria.
Recommended BBs: 0.32g (but can hop BBs up to 0.46g)
Capacity: 31BBs/ magazine
Power: ~1 Joule with gas recommendations below
Weight without mag: 1,29 lbs
The SSP2 should not be used with CO2 magazine above 59°F
There is the average Hi-Capa that everyone has seen a billion times. Or there is the SSP2. The custom grip makes it special to hold, and the front barrel stabilizer makes you more dangerous than you already are. It will make you a star on both the field and on Instagram. Just look at the picture.