The G&G ARP9 is a unique and exciting entry into the CQB M4 style rifle AEG category. Extremely compact and lightweight, from afar the ARP9 resembles a traditional M4 type rifle, but when one gets closer, they realize the ARP9 is a completely different beast. Based off of the G&G CM16 series of AEGs the ARP9 retains all of the features favored by players but in a unique 9mm style carbine. Using the traditionally solid G&G gearbox, paired with their inline MOSFET, the ARP9 puts out all of the same performance of a CM16 M4, but in a compact and unique package.
- Durable polymer 9mm style carbine receiver with matte anodized finish and stamped G&G roll marks, mimics the popular billet style of receiver.
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with stock tube
- 5" M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories.
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves.
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the ARP9 with aggressive details.
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic.
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate.
|Bushings/Bearings||8mm Brass bushings|
|Motor||Standard Motor 25000RPM|
|Inner Barrel Length||6.08mm Aluminum Inner Barrel 128mm|
|Hop Up Chamber||Plastic Rotary Type|
|Muzzle Velocity||330~350 FPS (Measured with 0.20g G&G BBs)|
|Spring Guide||Ball Bearing|
|Package Includes||Magazine, Manual, Jamming Rod, Mini Catalog|
|Thread Direction||14mm CCW|
|Firing Mode||Safety, Semi-Auto, Full-Auto, 3 Round Burst|
|Color||Black, Fire, Sky, Jade, Amber, Gold, Stealth Gold, Ice, Battleship Gray|