*The Byrna Ballistipac IIIA CANNOT SHIP TO Connecticut or New York State due to legislation regarding the sale of Body Armor.
**The Byrna Ballistipac Basic in Black does not include a front MOLLE attachment
The Ballistipac employs a patented, Quickdraw ballistic body armor system, hidden securely within a rugged yet comfortable backpack. The Quickdraw plate carrier deploys in seconds with just one hand, protecting the wearer from the front and back.
- Patented Single-Handed Deployment: Deploys in Seconds
- Ability to put plates in front and back for all-around protection
- Rated for up to six strikes from up to .44 magnum at 1474 feet per second from 17.3 feet.
Complies with Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor NIJ Standard-0101.06
Armor Plate Specs
- (2) Laminated Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) hard plates
- Plates are stand-alone hard armor with multi-strike capability
- Covering: 600D nylon with edge padding
- Individual Plate Weight: 1.2 lbs