Lancer Generation 2 ProLine Series
An evolution compared to the standard Gen 2 model, the Generation 2 ProLine has features and qualities unseen in previous Lancer rifles, giving rise as a welcome addition to the Lancer Tactical family! This series features a full metal barrel assembly, upper and lower receiver, a full metal handguard and a CNC machined buffer tube. Created with a realistic feel and classic design, the ProLine series are upgraded with reliable and responsive internals, making it a must-have for airsoft M4 users and enthusiasts!
The 6.03 stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer "Fast Trigger"
The most notable feature in the Lancer Generation 2 ProLine series is the Lancer Fast Trigger. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
- Built-in Lancer fast trigger with MOSFET to regulate electric flow and protect trigger contacts
- Full metal upper/lower receivers, one-piece outer barrel, CNC buffer tube
- Quick-change spring system for rapidly adjusting muzzle velocity
- Low-resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery
- Enhanced trigger guard and motor pistol grip with positive texturing for improved handling
- Ball bearing spring guide withstands higher stress from gearbox cycle
- Polished 6.03 mm tight bore inner barrel for improved air seal and accuracy
- Built with a full metal version 2 gearbox
- 20mm top optic rail mounts scopes, sights, and magnifiers
- One-piece outer barrel provides stability and zero wobble
- Upgraded gearbox with 18:1 steel gear set and high-speed motor
- Lipo-ready ProLine AEG shoots at 22 RPS with 11.1v lipo battery (battery/charger not included)
- Lancer Tactical 120rd midcap magazine and 1,000rd bag of 0.20g premium BBs included