The 6.03 stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer "Fast Trigger"
The most notable feature in the Lancer Generation 2 ProLine series is the Lancer Fast Trigger. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
- Operation: Automatic Electric
- Material: Metal Upper and Lower Receivers, Handguard, Buffer Tube / Polymer Stock, Motor Grip
- Muzzle Velocity: 330 - 350 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Round Mid Cap / 70 Round Mid Cap
- Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
- Battery: 11.1V LiPo Stick (not included)
- Length: 26" - 28.5" (Retracted / Extended)
- Weight: 5.3 lbs