MINIATURE SIG SAUER MCX® MODEL - CONCRETE GREY
NICKNAMED 'RATTLER' | 1:3 SCALE | OFFICIALLY LICENSED
True to it's original, this concrete grey SIG MCX® is a gem worth displaying on any desk. You'll find yourself tinkering with the folding stock, suppressor and chambering rounds more than the work you should be doing.
*Attachments for our mini AR15 do not fit the MCX railing.
ABOUT THE MINIATURE SIG MCX® CONCRETE EDITION
1:3 scale version of the SIG MCX® done in all die cast metal. A flat stone grey look with offset black parts. Easily twist off the suppressor to reveal the flash hider. Scope adjusts to your liking and you will find the folding stock is quickly addicting.
- Comes with full SIG MCX® Model + Suppressor, 3 dummy rounds (fits up to 5), display stand and scope
- Engraved SIG® Logo on upper left side
- Does cycle dummy rounds!
- Adjustable sight on Picatinny rails
- Charging handle pulls back
- First GoatGun model to load/unload dummy rounds! *Please note dummy rounds do tend to jam easily when using this feature. Works best if loading 1 dummy round per time.
- Ejection port opens / closes
- Rubber end on folding stock
- Metal mag with functioning release
*This model is not compatible with AR or AK attachments.
SIZE AND COLOR
- Rattler measures in at 11" / 28cm in length and 4.5" / 12cm in height. It weighs a hefty 13 ounces.
- Concrete Grey with offset black parts. Display stand is also grey.
- This Miniature model comes as a build kit! Expect 5-10 minutes of fun assembling it together.
- This is a non-firing toy model.
SIG SAUER®, SIG MCX®, MCX™, RATTLER™, and related marks are trademarks of SIG SAUER, Inc., and are used under license.