Lightweight outer barrel with sharp flute cut design
Fluted outer barrel for Tokyo Marui VSR-10 bolt-action rifles.
Sharp, distinctive design achieved by high-precision CNC cutting on a Japanese compound lathe. Outer diameter of approximately 30mm reduces muzzle shake caused by shooting vibrations, ensuring stability.
Despite being a heavier bull barrel, it weighs about the same as the original outer barrel, which means it will not affect the VSR-10’s mobility.
- The finely crafted flutes and unique metallic (aluminum alloy) texture are truly impressive!
- Authentic screw holes for fastening
- Features screw holes akin to those on an original barrel, allowing you to affix the outer barrel, receiver, and chamber block in the best position.
- Carefully cut and finished chamber hole
- Cut to strict dimensions, as expected from any chamber hole. Finely reproduced ridges and holes allow for smooth attachment and removal.
- Removable muzzle cap for thread adaptors