- Serrated standard length one piece slide
- Compatible with our MRDS mount
- Elevation and windage adjustable rear sight with fiber optic front sight
- Integrated accessory rail for mounting flashlight and laser
- Skeletonized, squared off, anodized silver, competition style trigger
- Under barrel rail for mounting weapon lights, LAM units or other accessories
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher firmer grip with the support hand
FPS Range: 330-350
AW Custom strives to provide Airsofters with high quality guns that come directly from the factory already upgraded. AW custom does not simply change the finish of the gun and label it as "custom". Each gun that leaves Armorer Works has been modified with enhanced features that truly improve the comfort, performance and efficiency of the gun as well as cosmetic upgrades that are not generally seen in an out of the box gun. Custom finishes, improved grips, sights and ergonomic modifications as well as improved performance and gas efficiency are hallmarks of the dedication Armorer Works puts into providing their clients with the highest quality Airsoft products possible.
Realistic Blowback Action
Dimensions: 219mm x 149mm
Muzzle Velocity: 300~330 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Magazine: 30+1 rounds. Compatible with KJW, WE, TM, and other similar Airsoft HICAPA Series Magazines
Gas Type: Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, and Manual
Manufacturer: AW Custom
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
About AW Custom
While the world around us has moved to less demanding production techniques, AW Custom has stayed true to its original values based on craftsmanship and quality, that is why AW Custom products are able to last a lifetime. We are the keepers of a culture's ancient craft, a symbol of the airsoft gun maker's desire to stay true to tradition. Each stage of the process: from manufacturing to finishing, is a specialized skill that takes time and careful attention.