This new compact LiPo 11.1v battery is specifically designed to fit perfectly within the battery space of the EVO range of AEGs but will also be suitable for other compact replicas where battery space is limited.
With its 3-cell in one block construction this 11.1v battery fits snuggly inside the EVO’s receiver space. Despite its small size it still packs 1500mAh allowing prolonged use.
Many AEG users now prefer Li-Po batteries as they can provide better power efficiency in a smaller package. Most Li-Po batteries are about the same size as a mini-type battery and are equal in power to a large type NiMH battery. These compact LiPo batteries eliminate the need for battery slings, battery boxes, or big batteries strapped on to more compact guns. All of this means Li-Po is an excellent power source for small carbines, PDW's, SMG's, etc. Using these compact but powerful batteries, you no longer have to worry about spoiling the look of the gun with external power packs or run the risk of running out of power in the middle of a battle.
Unlike traditional batteries, Li-Po gives a stable rate of fire, throughout its use and it is not necessary to discharge Li-Po batteries before recharging them, allowing the battery to be charged in-between games.
- Configuration: one block.
- Voltage: 11.1V.
- Capacity: 1500mAh.
- 15C continuous discharge, 30C burst discharge current
- Comes with align balance connector.
- This battery is suitable for AEGs operating above 1 Joule power output.
- 180 x 22 x 13 mm
To prolong the life of a Li-Po battery:
- Never completely discharge the battery.
- Stop using the battery the moment you hear the rate of fire begin to drop.
- Charge the battery before storage.
- IMPORTANT: You must use a Li-Po charger, no exceptions.
Only use approved LiPo chargers and never use a NiMH or NiCd charger to charge LiPo
- Do not pierce the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet
- Do not strike or throw the battery against hard surfaces
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater
- Always disconnect the battery immediately after use, charging or discharging and keep the battery in a cool, dry environment during stand-by periods
- Do not use, throw or leave the battery near heat source such as fire or heater
- Do not dispose of the battery in fire or heat
- The battery should not be charged with more than a current of 1C (e.g. a 1200 mAh battery should be charged with 1.2 A (1200 mA)). Charging with higher currents can potentially damage battery cells or even lead to overheating or other serious failures
- Stop charging immediately if temperature exceeds 45°C
- Stop using battery if temperature exceeds 60°C - Never leave LiPo batteries charging unattended
- Always monitor the charging process of your LiPo batteries so that you can react immediately to any potential problems
- If your LiPo batteries start to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging/discharging/usage
- Before and after use of your LiPo batteries, inspect them to ensure that there is no physical damage or swelling as those are signs of imminent failure
- Read all instructions on the batteries, box & packaging before use. ActionSportGames recommend the use of a protective ASG battery charging bag (item #17544) when charging your LiPo batteries. Always use an ActionSportGames LiPo battery charger, when charging your ActionSportGames LiPo batteries. ActionSportGames can’t recommend use of any third party battery chargers with our LiPo batteries and ActionSportGames assumes no liability for using any third party battery chargers with our LiPo batteries.
- Never completely discharge your LiPo battery. Stop immediately when you register a drop in power or rate of fire