The Amoeba AS-01 is designed to be ergonomic and modular and takes its inspiration from other familiar platforms with a focus on being light weight and maneuverable. The polymer stock emphasizes modularity of the rifle includes length adjustable butt pads, replaceable cheek rest, and replaceable finger groove front grip panel. The AS-01 features several well thought out features and attributes such as an indicator that shows when the bolt has been cocked, a 23mm clockwise threaded barrel, short stroked pull action for a shorter pull action for quicker shorts, steel loading nozzle for enhanced durability, and adjustable trigger for pull distance and pressure. Out of the box the AS-01 shoots around 400fps and has an ammo capacity of 45 rounds per magazine.
As with most sniper platforms, the Amoeba Striker has a wide range of upgrade parts available for it, should the user with to upgrade any part of the rifle, and specifically takes AEG springs, takes VSR-10 spec cocking handles, hop-up bucking and inner barrels, as well as its own line of replacement parts for the stock.
- Metal / Nylon Fiber Construction
- Amoeba Direct Feeding System
- Amoeba Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Spring Bolt Action (CO2 & Gas Optional)
- Compatible w/ AEG Springs
- Compact Power Spring Bolt (30% Shorter than Traditional Spring Bolt)
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Top Optic Rail Section
- Reversible Rear Sling Loop Attachment
- Bipod Stud Mount
- Rubber Buttpad