The Walther PPQ M2 T4E is a large-caliber pistol with international training facility success that allows users to practice and train in their own backyards, among other training alternatives. It provides an authentic blowback that gives the shooter a realistic response to better their shooting experience and help them quickly reacquire their sight picture. Whether aiming to improve your skills or have fun, this great pistol could be the answer - its extraordinary capability makes it the perfect choice for any gun enthusiast for a safe training platform.
Built to the physical specifications of a Walther PPQ M2 this .43 caliber CO2 powered handgun is made for real-life training, drills, practice, and even less-than-lethal self-defense. It can shoot .43 caliber marker balls like paintballs, rubber balls, and powder balls. Comes with one magazine. Extra magazines are available. This PPQ has a blue slide and is a complete system incapable of firing live centerfire ammunition. This marker is rated for 4.5 Joules.
- .43 caliber paintball
- 8 Shot Drop Free Magazine
- Shoots .43 caliber paint, dust, or rubber ammo
- Uses one 12-gram CO2 capsule
- CO2 Housed in the Magazine
- Fits Walther PPQ M2 holsters
- Integrated Picatinny rail under the muzzle
- LE Blue Colored Metal Slide
- Gas Blowback Action
- Ambidextrous grip
- Magazine spring for rubber ball use included
- Cleaning Squeegee included
- Black Frame
|AMMUNITION||Paintball, Rubberball, Powderball|