- Serrated standard length one piece slide; Compatible with our MRDS mount
- Elevation and windage adjustable rear sight with fiber optic front sight
- Shortened mid-frame to match up with the shape of the slide; Integrated accessory rail for mounting flashlight and laser
- Skeletonized, squared off, anodized silver, competition style trigger
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher firmer grip with the support hand
- Robust slide and lower frame, gives this pistol a firm, powerful recoil when fired
- Features a modular trigger system designed so that you can install the trigger that achieves the correct shape and length for your finger
FPS Range: 330-350
Color: Old Glory
AW Custom strives to provide Airsofters with high quality guns that come directly from the factory already upgraded. AW custom does not simply change the finish of the gun and label it as "custom". Each gun that leaves Armorer Works has been modified with enhanced features that truly improve the comfort, performance and efficiency of the gun as well as cosmetic upgrades that are not generally seen in an out of the box gun. Custom finishes, improved grips, sights and ergonomic modifications as well as improved performance and gas efficiency are hallmarks of the dedication Armorer Works puts into providing their clients with the highest quality Airsoft products possible.
Black Sheep Arms is an industry leader in Cerakote services who is now offering Cerakoting for Airsoft products. They've given some of our most popular products a stunning makeover which accents all the fine details of each item. Due to the nature of Cerakote and the craftsmanship behind each design, not every weapon will look exactly the same as imaged.
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.