SS AIRSOFT Custom Built HPA airsoft rifle. We build some of the best custom HPA airsoft replicas you will find on the market. All weapons are test fired, tuned and adjusted to work perfectly right out of the box.
This item has been custom installed here at SS Airsoft. Includes, Gun, and Polarstar Kythera
- Lancer Tactical Gen 2 Archon 7" M-LOK Proline Series
- Polarstar Kythera Semi Auto HPA Engine for V2 Gearbox
- SS Airsoft IGL Standard Weave Kythera (Black)
- AceTech Lighter-BT Tracer Unit (Tan)
- AMOEBA Barricade Stop Modular for M-LOK Systems
- Axeon Optics MDSR1 Micro Dot Sight w/ Riser
- PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine170rd Airsoft AEG Short (EPM1-S) (Tan)
Polarstar Kythera (Semi Auto) V2- gearbox
- Designed from the ground up as a high-performance mechanical HPA system, not a modification of a solenoid-operated system
- Patent pending valve mechanism provides excellent efficiency and consistent velocity combined with a realistic trigger pull and reset
- Completes a full shot cycle on the trigger pull alone, leading to consistent nozzle movements and rapid follow-up shots
- Weight, length of pull, and over travel of trigger can be adjusted
- Adjustable nozzle dwell/return speed
- Wide-operating pressure range of 60 to 180 psi
The Kythera (KIH-THEER-A / KIH-THER-A) system is designed to replicate the function, weight, and feel of a real single-action firearm trigger.
The trigger is also adjustable, allowing the user to fine-tune the weight and over travel.
Complete Shot Cycle
On a trigger pull, the Kythera SA completes a shot-cycle, The performance is the same as the Fusion Engine and F2 systems, except in a completely mechanical, waterproof system with a realistic trigger.
After the system resets and recharges immediately after firing, it becomes ready to fire again before the trigger has been released, allowing for faster follow-up shots and a lower potential for double-feeding.
Extremely Efficient and Consistent
The Kythera operates without the need for air to control the opening or closing of the valve.
The efficiency and consistency of the valve design allows the mechanism to release the valve at the same point with the same force applied, regardless of trigger input.
Universal Charging Cord
The cord is designed to be either routed through the grip of the rifle for easy access or attached in some way to the charging handle.
Installs into a standard gearbox as a single assembly and typically does not require any modification to the gearbox. There are no additional parts to install and the only parts needing to be retained from the gearbox are the trigger, spring guide, selector, and safety components.
Wide Velocity Adjustment Range
This system operates at a pressure range between 60 to 180 psi, with a muzzle velocity of approximately 270 to 500 FPS (measured using 0.20g BBs and a 6.05 x 380 millimeter barrel).
- Manufacturer: AceTech
- Build: Metal
- Size: diameter 34.5 mm, length 100.5 mm
- Weight: 78g
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer (included)
- Compatibility: AEGs with 14mm threading
- Color: Tan
- Note that for proper installation, the barrel cannot exceed 12 mm from the foremost end of the thread. Otherwise, the barrel will block the infrared sensor of Lighter BT and BB tracers will not be induced
- Connects the smartphone via Bluetooth, adding the function of speedometer through the AceSoft APP
- Supports red and green tracer BBs
- Built-in Li-Po battery with a charge time of 2 hours
- At full charge it can last about 30,000 tracer rounds
- FCC, CE, ROHS compliant
- Free App provided both iOS and Android
- LED power and electricity quantity display
Package Includes: 1x Trace Unit, 1x Micro USB Charging cable