Tokyo Marui SGR-12 Shotgun is the next generation of their full automatic Tri-Barreled shotgun series, The highest quality materials, with an alloy upper receiver, Handguard Rails, and internals with Polymer stock, Lower Receiver, Pistol Grip and Magazine. This shotgun is constructed as you expect from Tokyo Marui.
This AEG Shotgun features the same FET Multi Safety Logic System, but now includes a battery safety detection system which stops the user from installing batteries which are too powerful and displays a bright red LED next to the power wire if a problem is found. The FET also detects problems with the weapon, such as a blockage, and prevents firing to protect the gun.
The weapon comes with a modern M-LOK Modular Handguard, with three extra rails in the box allowing the user to fully customize their weapon to their hearts desire and allows for a wide variety of aftermarket parts to be attached.
The weapon features a Tri-Barrel system, allowing each cycle to fire three BBs, one from each barrel. Each barrel in the weapon is independent, each with its own Adjustable Hop-Up unit for range and accuracy which can be set separately for extra accuracy.
The Hop-Up works by adding spin to the BBs to add range by displacing Air, with the bottom Two Barrels being twisted to add Spread to the weapon to more accurately simulate a real shotgun.
The rear of the weapon features a Rubberized Stock to prevent Slippage, along with a Heavy-Duty Alloy Sling Mount for attaching Slings to support the weapon when it is not in use.
- Shorter version named on the computer game model of the Thor's Hammer.
- Designed with the same internal specs as the Tokyo Marui AA-12.
- Tri Inner Barrel design.
- AK Style magazine release.
- Sling points for sling attachment.
- 3 Cylinder Mechabox.
- 30BBs / Second.
- Plastic construction with metallic rail system.
- M-Lok Rail spec.
- Comes with 3 different length picatinny rails to be applied to M-Lok.
- This gun only feeds on 8.4V batteries, anything lower than 8.4V will not drive the gun, and 11.1V the gun would automatically stop by its in-built FET
|Semi Auto / Full Auto
|Net Weight (kg)
Tokyo Marui SGR-12 Electric Shotgun